Catnic Lintels are the Ideal Choice for your Cavity Wall
This Superior Lintel comes with Duplex Corrosion Protection for more extended Durability.
Catnic Lintels are formed from Galvanised Steel and then Powder Coated.
Only use Nominal 150mm End Bearings, Both Leaves Raised together, One Course of Block before Installation.
When using with Concrete Floor Loads, ensure Blockwork is built tight against the inner vertical face of the Lintel, and a Mortar Joint is added to the top of the Blockwork to enable even spread.
Catnic CX70 100 Extra Heavy Duty Lintel Key Features
- Built-in Damp Proof Course
- Integral Plaster Key
- Staggered Slots to Inner Flange
- Ribbed Underside
- Perforated Steel Base Plate
- Powder Coated
- Minimised Cold Bridging
- Continuous Insulation
- Triangulated Masonry Load
- Suitable for Fair Face Inner Leaf Masonry
- Supports Concrete Floors
- Attic Truss Loads Support
- 70-85mm Cavity
- 100-115mm Inner Leaf
- Open Catnic CX70 100 Technical Specification Sheet