The Revolutionary Hook on Angle Bead is the Perfect Choice for Plastering with No Need for Adhesive, Screws or Nails
This Hook on Angle Bead will sit Securely on a Good Edge of a Newly Built Stud Wall or an Existing Wall ready for Skim Plaster.
Micro Hooks 40mm Apart means there is no need for you to Nail or Screw these Beads onto your Plaster Edges to save you time on your Plastering Job.
Cut your Hook on Beads to Size with regular Tin Snips, place against your Corners and push into your Edges.
Your Angle Bead is now fixed.
Lining your Beads onto the Plasterboard Edges is Incredibly Easy to do, and they can be easily and Quickly Adjusted.
The Angle Bead is compatible, and once in place, you can still use Nails or Tacks once fixed if you wish.
Hook on Angle Beads Key Features
- Hook Drywall Angle Bead
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Drywall Plasterboard Compatible
- Easy to Position, Remove and Re-Position
- Push and Tap System
- Compatible with Tack or Nails
- Mount Horizontal or Vertical
- Micro Hooks
- Length 2400mm | 2.4m
- Length 3000mm | 3.0m
- Render Depth 3mm
- Value Packs of 50
- Internal Use
- Approved BS EN13658-1:2005
Hook on Wall Bead Questions
Why not add Everbuild Euroscrim to your Hook on Beads Order?
Euroscrim by Everbuild is a reinforced Plasterers Tape backed with a Pressure Sensitive Adhesive.
Made from a Reinforced Fibreglass with a High Tack Adhesive and Open Mesh, it will not Blister or Bubble.
Euroscrim Plasterers Tape Key Features
- Easy to Apply
- Fast Application
- Will not Blister or Bubble
- It eliminates the need for Pre Plastering
- For Jointing Dry Walling
- Repair/Jointing Large Cracks
- Repair/Jointing Ceiling Cracks
- Off White
- 12 Month Storage Life
- Download Everbuild Scrim Tape Datasheet Here